Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Holidays

You know how sometimes you want to say something to someone, but you constantly forget?

Yeah, well that's been happening to me but now I am finally remember to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I meant to tell you this in early September when I was in a coffee shop and heard "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" and, then again, a couple weeks later when I was reminded at the gym and "Happy Holidays" came on.

So, if you're the type of person who loves Christmas music so much that you wish it was played throughout the year, at random times and places, go to orbitz.com and take a look at flights. The land of year-round Holiday music is only a 14 hour plane ride away.

Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
And Go Phillies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

I bet Chinese is easier to learn in China?

Do you have an American instructor?

Christmas music is a lot of fun all year 'round. It does not need to be in the 'traditional' format.

When you get the time, please check out my blg.
I have some very interesting Christmas Music.

CLICK HERE!
Thanks a trillion,
Chris