Monday, January 28, 2008

Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum

Have you seen any of the Jason Bourne movies? I prepared myself as best I could for the culture shock that was China, but I must admit that I was not quite ready for the quality of the Bourne trilogy. The films are outstanding, even more so when you view them as non-fiction documentaries like I do. The guy is flat-out impressive.

In one instance, he purposely triggers airport security to question him, and then during the interrogation, knocks out a customs official and an FBI agent while still having the presence of mind and intelligence to track a phone call that leads him to the people that are chasing him down. He speaks fluent German and almost-fluent Russian, amid a myriad of other languages.

From what I can tell, his one weakness is that his Russian must have a tinge of an American accent as some of the locals know he’s from America by the way he speaks. Other than that, from what I can tell, he’s on top of his game and would probably give Chuck Norris a good fight.

So while walking the streets, be sure to keep an eye out for Jason. And if you see him, run the other way or prepare for chaos and violence to ensue on a scale like you’ve never seen before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about Jason Bourne :)

the3:00book said...

Your title reference is perfect to all things Bourne!

Anonymous said...

Chris....haven't seen any of the Bourne movies :( We'll have to go when you get back to the States OR I'll just watch them on DVD....LOL

Love, Mom xo

Anonymous said...

i just watched the ultimatum the other night and i have to say it was one of the best movies ive seen in a long time.