Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moment of Silence

Sometimes, I go a week or so without posting anything here, mostly because I'm lazy or can't find the time. I had plans to update the blog today, but instead I am taking a voluntary respite to honor Eddie Cavanaugh.

He was a friend of my sister and, most importantly, the father of my nephew. Like all of us, he had difficulties, but he fought them hard over the last two years. In this way, he is commended and remembered as it is the struggle that makes us great.

He will be missed.

2 comments:

Eleanor Armstrong said...

Thank you Chris!

love, mom xo

Debbie said...

Ditto Chris, very nice

After all he was Edward's dad

Hope all is well. Sorry your missing all the Phillies fun. If it ever stops raining they might get game 5 in.
Thinking of you often.

Aunt Deb