Monday, December 24, 2007

“Spot the Teacher: Part Deux”




Who wants to use ‘itinerary’ in a sentence?
I had difficulty getting someone to volunteer this information in my English class today. But, after their teacher sat on the floor of the classroom patiently waiting for a spell, one brave soul stepped up to the plate and hit a ground-rule double with: “It is good to have itinerary when you travel on a trip.” Anyone who’s had to learn English as a second language knows this is a good sentence at the low-intermediate level.

Like most of my classes, this one has been a joy to teach. So folks, without further ado, I give you the Level 5 Wednesday night class at my English school. Can you spot the teacher?

p.s. – When the class started four weeks ago, I had five students (3 chicks, 2 dudes), but word quickly spread that there was a special “South Philly” accent class and this is what happened….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um.....the guy in the white shirt with the receding hair line?