Friday, July 04, 2008

I'm Handsome.

That’s right. Read it again, read it outloud. Yours truly is handsome. I know - I couldn't believe it either.

The news was delivered to me earlier today at work around 1:30pm Shanghai time. Last week, our school video taped one of my classes. I’m not exactly sure why, but I suspect it had something to do with advertising. And again today, they videotaped today's class.

When I asked them why, they said, “It’s because you’re handsome.” I knew I moved here for a reason. Great for the self-esteem + terrible for the ego= a happy 4th of July here in the Wild East. And just to think…I was only wearing an orange DRPA shirt in honor of the holiday (as a segway into my July 4 class, I talked about the Delaware River).

1 comment:

Eleanor Armstrong said...

Chris....you didn't have to go to China to find that out! I could have told you that right here on Stocker St.....but then again, I'm your Mom :)

love, mom xo

p.s. Happy 4th of July. Dad I are are going to the Ice Cream Festival @ Penn's Landing today...YUM